FactoryWiz DNC is the newest, most modern DNC software on the market, designed from the ground up to be simple, streamlined, and touch-accessible on the latest Windows 7 and 8 devices. Users will appreciate the easy to navigate interface, perfect for tablets or kiosks, while IT managers will appreciate improvements designed to eliminate certain security vulnerabilities and help control machine and file access. FactoryWiz clears the way to significantly reduced operator training time with an original architecture designed around ease of use.
Building upon past DNC innovations, FactoryWiz DNC brings a host of new capabilities as well.
- All of your favorite traditional DNC features carry over. Multiple simultaneous file transfers, drip-feed capability, mid-program restart, remote requests, Mazatrol transfers, and more.
- Additional support for Ethernet machines means you can use FactoryWiz DNC to transfer to machines acting as FTP Clients, FTP Servers, or Microsoft SMB servers.
- Installs as a Windows service to start automatically without user login. Fully compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 or above – server and desktop – with a minimum of 2GB of RAM. Both clients and servers are fully compatible with User Account Control, all common antivirus programs, and most firewall applications.
Lite “web client” stations will be available soon for deployment on the vast majority of operating systems with a web browser. At the same time, mobile device access makes file requests easy and immediate using the Smartphone in your pocket. Additionally, customizable notifications utilize your email system to keep you on top of program revisions. Also, the new FactoryWiz DNC system includes the same powerful API capabilities of FactoryWiz Monitoring, thus allowing the easiest expansion scenario for upgrading to a fully integrated machine/event monitoring system.FactoryWiz DNC is the newest, most modern DNC software on the market, designed from the ground up to be simple, streamlined, and touch-accessible on the latest Windows 7 and 8 devices. Users will appreciate the easy to navigate interface, perfect for tablets or kiosks, while IT managers will appreciate improvements designed to eliminate certain security vulnerabilities and help control machine and file access. FactoryWiz clears the way to significantly reduced operator training time with an original architecture designed around ease of use.
Ease of Use
The large, touch-optimized buttons make FactoryWiz DNC easy to use for new operators. The navigation structure has been optimized to provide quick search access to specific machines, files, and folders from any device. Clearly labeled buttons are color coded to point you to what options are available in your current state. Features you use most will always be clearly visible.
Your CNC list can be organized by cell or department, making it simple to find or search for machines. Restrict end users to viewing particular departments and keep them out of configuration screens. Kiosks can be configured to automatically log in as a particular restricted user without prompting for passwords.
Powerful File Management
The structure of FactoryWiz DNC separates message and configuration directories so you can use Windows security features to further lock down access without manually manipulating each file.
Files which are not accessible to your DNC system can automatically be imported from local drives and removable media without risk of interruption. Spend less time moving one-time-use files into approved program directories, and never interrupt a drip-feed by accidentally removing a USB stick again.
FactoryWiz DNC can manage files going to and from USB drives for non-attached machines, ensuring that newly modified files get sent to the appropriate inbox folder for proper review
Soon you will be able to access your client software through any PC, tablet, or mobile device with a standard web browser. The optional FactoryWiz DNC Web Client will eliminate the need to install software on multiple stations or have a full-fledged PC on the shop floor. You will be free to use any operating system you wish to queue files. If an operator or supervisor has a mobile phone with intranet access they can even perform a remote request search without using the CNC’s limited keypad!
Features – Function
• Edit CNC programs specifically designed for G-Code
• Powerful side-by-side file compare features
• Coordinate transformations – translation, rotation, scaling, and mirroring
• Extract Program File – Separate by O number, split a file into multiple files
• Sequence number maintenance – renumber, resequence, N-blocks
• Several calculators designed for CNC programmers
• File analysis – Min/max values, cycle times, and more
• Powerful search capability offering saved searches, find and replace
• Great performance when editing large files
• Content based syntax coloring and font highlighting
• “View-only” mode prevents changing files
• File locking improves integrity over a network
• Customizable toolbars, colors, fonts, and other items
• Runs on Windows 7, 8, 8.1
Restart From Toolbreak
Easy to use Restart from Toolbreak function.
Upgrade to FW Monitoring
FactoryWiz DNC provides full integration with the FactoryWiz Monitoring solution. With this tight integration, monitoring data such as machine idle reasons can be entered from any DNC client station – or file queuing can be performed from data input tablets used for your monitoring system! Information like macro outputs and probe data are easily shared between the two. Even if you aren’t ready for monitoring yet, FactoryWiz DNC makes it easy to upgrade to a full monitoring system in the future when you are ready.