The ATS Support Team is committed to providing the best possible support to our customers. It is our goal to maximize your Edgecam, Radan & Predator investment by dealing with your support requests in a timely and efficient manner and through ongoing improvements in our level of service.
Service Offerings: Unique Support Programs
As a global leader in the competitive CAD/CAM and Shop Floor Efficiency software industry, ATS understand that our customer’s investment in our world-class solution for NC part programming and shop floor efficiency, is one that deserves the highest caliber service and support programs to continually enhance functionality and streamline productivity. Our reputation is built on a quality portfolio which is complemented by our comprehensive, tailored and proven service offerings – which leave you free to concentrate on running and expanding your business.
We provide consultancy, training and direct customer support, tailored to suit your company requirements, both technically and financially.
Contact us and learn more about how ATS can accelerate the achievement of your business goals and optimize your organization's effectiveness.
Continuous Communication and Improvement – Eliminate Boundaries
Direct Customer Services & Support
Our goal is to maximize your investment. We recognize your business’s future success is reliant on the quality and efficient delivery of our services. Our Support Center is staffed by permanent technical engineers who are accredited in handling customer support enquiries. We are ready to respond to our customers in a timely and easily accessible fashion via:
• Remote desktop assistance
• On-line services
Contacting ATS and getting the response you require is simple, fast, effective – using whichever communication method suits you best.
Training – Invest in Your Product, Your People, Your Future
ATS have a comprehensive training and conference programmed designed to support and add value to every one of our customers. These include:
• On-site customer training
• Upgrade Training courses at our facilities in Beavercreek, Ohio
And to ensure we accommodate all our customers, regardless of geographical location, we also host
• User Group Conferences at located venues throughout the US
Our training courses are designed to provide an educational as well as
friendly environment, and all trainees receive a training certificate after completion.
Whatever your company size or technical needs, ATS have a training program to enable you to maximize the benefit of your investment in the products we sell and service.
Special Projects & Installation
A unique and invaluable benefit for ATS customers – our Special Projects & Installation offer core development to extend our products functionality to your specific company needs, streamlining your productivity and accelerating your return on investment.
We deliver solutions that streamline your manufacturing and offer flexibility, speed and result in better time to your market. Our Installation Engineers are second to- none in the CAD/CAM industry today. On-site installation skills provided by our engineers include:
• Review of current hardware and recommendations if change would be beneficial
• Instruction on system configuration and installation procedure
• Full system ‘health-check’
• Remove older versions of software if applicable and back-up all files
• Full report of all essential information relevant to the installation
• Everything backed up on the customer’s preferred media
Additionally, for customers of our wireless/Ethernet DNC solution we offer:
• Configuration of Predator DNC software and hardware
• Allocation of IP addresses to all hardware
• Installation of Predator DNCsoftware ranging from basic FTP server software to machine tool monitoring, which includes file transfer history and traceability.
No matter what software solution you choose, We aren’t off-site until you are 100% satisfied with our on-site visit.